Are you graduating during 2022??
This is your opportunity to electrify your future!
Explore and learn more about your career oppourtunities within renewable and conventional energy!
You apply during October
We meet you during November
We send out the Offer of Employment during December
Oslo or Halden
Our SLS Business Group in Norway is recruiting for 6 to 8 Graduate Engineers to join our Oslo/Halden team from August 2022.
Areas of responsibility:
- Learn how to perform product research, design, and analysis.
- Participate in improvement projects to further enhance in-house products, tools, and programs.
- Join the team in planning and execution of worldwide projects.
- Gain access to Nexans large network of personal and technical developmental resources, programs and oppourtunities.
- Showcase your ability to learn quickly and correctly, being flexible and adaptable in acquiring the Nexans specialist skillset.
- Get onboarded with the department team and project team, before gaining exposure to our suppliers, and eventually our clients.
- Learn and contribute to Nexans engineering methodology and high technical standards.
- Enthusiastically participate in workshops and training lectures.
- Build a strong understanding of Nexans business model, products, and services.
- The Graduate Engineers will be placed within 4 departments in Nexans consisting of approximately 500 world class engineers.
Requested Competencies and Qualifications:
- Master’s in electrical engineering, energy, mechanical, marine or physics and mathematics.
- Some experience from working in technical environments is beneficial.
- Have ability to communicate technical matters in different environments.
- Fluency in Norwegian (preferred) and in English, written and oral.